Logo design is THE insignia or symbol which represents your organisation or the brand to the common people. There are different elements combine to portray the brand identity and responsibility on a holistic level. So it is best to implement the logo in a much simplistic manner leaving out all the complication from it. There are certain imperative points stated in the following lines which would be guiding the professional Logo and web designer to come up with the perfect Logo:
• Feedback from your clients or colleagues works the best for the creation of the Logo. When you are into making your company logo, it is best to take the opinion of your colleagues. Ask the people who would be honest about your creativity. Never get on with the project on your own.
• Raster images are a huge no-no for logo creations. It is very commendable to use raster graphics for banners ads and websites but vector graphics on the other hand would make the logo look scalable and prominent.
• Avoid using stock images and designs because the logo you are planning to create loses its uniqueness. Using stock images might lead you to problems related to copyright issues.
• It is best not to use intricately detailed images as your target audience would be having a difficult time to retain it in their minds. This will further impact your brand value in a much negative way.
• It is best not to use much of colours in your logo. Colour application is a very expensive affair. So whenever you add colour to your logo, it would be directly added to the company expenditure.
• The logo loses its distinctiveness if you use Microsoft office based font. Garamond, Helvetica, Times New Roman are all common class fonts which are being used on a regular basis. There are a plethora of fonts which are available over the internet. It is advisable to utilise them.
• Last but not the least weather you are incorporating the logo to a website design or doing it for an individual organisation, never use more than one font family. Logos which uses more than one fonts rather than soothing the eye sites, it becomes the root of irritation for the target audience.
If you are planning for a professional Logo design, you can always opt for Sydney Web Design based companies for better success rates.